Vegan Avocado Ranch Dressing
Making a vegan ranch from scratch is so easy (everything goes in the blender!), healthier and so much more flavorful than a store bought one. The combination of avocados and cashews makes this dressing so rich and creamy!
- 1 large avocado - peeled
- ⅓ cup raw cashews - soaked in water for at least 2 hours or boiled for 5-10 minutes
- 1 ½ cup plain non dairy milk - unsweetened
- 1 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp salt - or to taste
In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Serve as a salad dressing, dip for crackers or raw vegetables or sandwich spread.
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES!
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
SHARE BY EMAIL
- If possible, make the dressing ahead. The flavors will intensify over time.
- Store in a air-tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- You can also use fresh herbs if you prefer. This would turn your dressing greener and might change the flavor profile slightly, but will remain delicious.
Start by using 1 tbsp of the fresh herbs (instead of 1 tsp of the dried), blend and taste. Work your way up until you get the flavor you want. And don't forget that the flavor will intensify while resting in the fridge.